Sunday, June 15, 2008

Up Late

Tomorrow I leave for the Olympic Training Center to train with our team for a few days before heading to France for a World Cup. As usual, I am up late packing and very tired. But I will be gone for two weeks so there are just a few things that HAVE to be done. I'm glad I get to spend at least half of Father's Day with my family and dad. We will be going out to breakfast as a family before they take Mandy and me to the airport. I am so excited Mandy is going with me! It will be so much fun having her with me at the Training Center and in France. Plus I think she will enjoy her time and maybe even gain some good experience. I can't imagine better training and tournament preparation than practicing with the Olympic Team ;-) I hope she gets as much out of it as I'm sure I will. I am looking forward to being out there in warmer weather and probably less wind than we have here. Whoever said Chicago was the windy city had never visited Wyoming. We seriously had hurricane winds the other day... gusts of 67 mph! I definitely haven't gotten the outdoor 70m practice I need. It will be good to be at the Training Center on that account. I have to get back to packing now. Goodnight!

No comments: